WELCOME TO ON A&M RECORDS.COM
If your favorite artists aren't here, they weren't On A&M Records.
The internet home of A&M Records and affiliated labels' artists and employees.
A&M Records' artists and employees, record dealers and collectors, and music journalists make On A&M Records.com the world's choice for artist and music information. On A&M Records is the only site with every artist and every recording--and you can search all of them.
On A&M Records.com is proud of our affiliations:
- Recognized by Herb Alpert
- Recognized by Universal Music Group as "literally the 'one-stop shop' for all things A&M"
- Author of "From Brass to Gold" with foreword by Herb Alpert and Jerry Moss
- Author of "Discover A&M" that appeared on Herb Alpert's Official Website 2007-2013
- Contributor to "Herb Alpert and Jerry Moss" on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Website
- Editor for "Herb Alpert at All About Jazz"
- Contributor to "Liza Minnelli: the Complete A&M Recordings" double CD.
78 Record Labels
1,300 Films and Videos
2,200 Birth and Death Dates
3,100 Music Awards
4.400 Television Shows
5,600 Radio Shows
8,200 Almo/Irving & Rondor Titles
9,900 Bibliographic Entries
13,500 US Recordings
29,300 International Recordings
31,500 Concert Dates
78,600 Song Titles
GET TO KNOW THE ARTIST'S CAREER ON A&M RECORDS WITH ARTIST PROFILES
On A&M Records.com is the only site that has information about every artist and every recording in these categories:
- Discographies: albums, singles, CDs, 12" singles, jukebox.
US and international discographies have stock numbers, record format (LP, 45, 12", CD, picture sleeve, cassette, 8-track, open reel tape), release date (many exact) and recording
notes (including Audiophile and Audio Master + series and information on colored vinyl, limited editions, picture discs, packaging and more.). The US albums include matrix numbers, track titles and running times.
- A&M Records Imprint Labels: Almo International, Atomic Records, AyM Discos, AM:PM, CTI Records, Horizon Records, Omen Records, Tuff Break Records, and Vendetta Records
- A&M Records Licensed Recordings to Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs, Nautilus Half Speed Masters, SuperDisc, DBX Discs and Sweet Thunder
- A&M Films: full length feature films produced by A&M.
- A&M Video: commercial and promotional only. Commercial releases include the format, stock number, track titles, and country of origin.
- ALMO Sounds: Label history, U.S. and international discographies including Almost Records, and artist profiles.
- Almo Music, Irving Music and Rondor Music International: History plus search for publishing and songwriter credits including those from acquired catalogs.
- Affiliated Labels: Nearly 80 affiliates are covered with histories and discographies including Antra Records, Cypress Records, Dark Horse Records, DV8 Entertainment, Delos International, Denon, 1500 Records, Flip Side Inc., Gold Mountain Ltd., I.R.S.
Records, Mo' Wax Recordings, Nimbus Records, Ode Records, Perspective Records, Tabu, Tuff Break, Twin/Tone Records, T.W.Is.M. Records, Word Records, plus Windham Hill Records and its affiliates (Dancing
Cat Records, Hip Pocket Records, Living Music Records, Lost Lake Arts Records, Magenta Records and Open Air Records), and Word Records.
- Artist bibliographies from respected music trade and general newspapers.
- Music awards from around the world (RIAA, RIAJ, CRIA, BRIT, ARIA, SNEP....).
- Concert tour dates with cities and venues.
- Radio show guest appearances.
- Television show appearances, many with performance notes.
- Collectibles official memorabilia from the label, tours, sheet music and more.
Enjoy every artist and every recording On A&M Records.com.